We take pride in providing excellent quality repair on all makes and models.
Stop by and receive an estimate for collision repairs or mechanical needs. If you’re in the market for new tires, we would be happy to provide a quote on those as well.
If your vehicle is in need of some general repairs, here some services we have to offer but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioning
- Shocks & Struts
- Water Pumps
- Wheel Bearings
Help maintain the value and life line of your vehicle with the following services we have to offer but are not limited to:
- Alignments-Making sure the toe and camber are properly aligned can save on the wear of your tires and suspension.
- Battery-Measure the charge of your battery to see when replacement is necessary.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement-Keeps the air circulation clean as it flows from outside to inside your vehicle.
- Cooling System Service-Make sure your engine is being cooled properly and check the coolant (antifreeze) it stores.
- Engine Air Filter-Make sure there’s proper air flow to your engine to keep it running efficiently and keep your fuel cost down.
- Oil Changes-Keeping up with your scheduled oil changes helps maintain the cleanliness and lubrication of your engine parts so your vehicle can operate properly.
- Timing Belt-Keeps your valves operating in time with your engine to assure your engine is running properly.
- Tire Rotation & Balancing– Front tires get more wear than the rear tires. Rotating them prolongs the life. Balancing keeps the tires from vibrating and wearing more rapidly.
- Windshield Wipers-To ensure optimal visibility during inclement weather conditions.